OPINATOR plans consist on a variety of functionalities, some of them are explained here
An interaction form (we call it "OPI"), is the form that your customer sees on any given device screen (smartphone, tablet, computer...), with your message, questions or information.
OPINATOR gives every interaction form an exclusive URL (web address) from which it can be reached directly, together with the corresponding short-link and QR-code, so that you can distribute access to your OPI in different channels.
Additionally, OPINATOR also generates a small piece of code which you can easily embed in your webpage to start online web interactions like this one (click on the OPINATOR clouds!):
When a customer responds to your interaction form in any possible way, you receive a reply message. This message, with its data, is what we call an interaction. Interactions per month are the number of responses to your interaction form in one month.
Interaction items are the visual elements with which you create your messages and questions in the interaction forms. You can choose from a variety of designs and styles and define their individual interaction properties.
Choose a design and define the interaction item’s properties
All interaction items comes with some options:
Applicable interaction item properties
Properties relate to the way in which an interaction item appears or behaves within the interaction form.
The properties applicable to each interaction item can be selected when an interaction item is added to the interaction form.
Some of the most common properties are:
• Required: when selected, the user must select at least one option of this interaction item to send the form.
• Conditional: when selected, this interaction item will appear only depending on previously selected choices.
• Multiple responses: allows users to select more than one option from the choices presented.
• Media: all interaction items may include additional media, such as a video or an image, to reinforce interaction.
• Colors and texts: all texts are customizable (font, size, color...) and most visual elements too.
Missing anyone ? ask us
What! Yes, you can almost magically create any kind of response screen which will engage your public right in seconds
You may want to share all the interactions across your public, so this is it, easy peasy.